Avocado, always avocados. No avocados in the next recipe, promise.
That’s a simple avocado-orange salad dressing. I included a white onion in there to make the dressing more savory. Usually I have onions once in a blue moon – too intense for me. If you are a newbie and still in the middle of jumping into the ocean of raw plants, put it in there. For a little stimulation. Otherwise, your tongue may say: “hey, what makes you think I’m a rabbit?”
For an instantaneous salad, just dress some colorful greens with it (dressing… dresses.. food, yeah?).
For one serving take:
- 1 avocado
- 1 orange
- 1/2 of small onion (optional)
- 4-6 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- some bright greens
- green onions (optional)
1. To make the dressing, blend an orange, avocado, apple cider vinegar, and white onion if you feel like it. On a bottle of apple cider vinegar look for words such as “raw”, “with the mother”, “unfiltered”, “organic”. If you see any two of these words, this is the one you want to get
2. Mix the dressing with chopped greens. Sprinkle with finely-chopped green onions, again, if you are after a more “secular” taste
3. Eat, share, and continue to enjoy the remainder of your day 😉