Animal protein is a major root cause of allergies (Part 2)

Teeth and diet comparison of various mammals

Teeth and diet comparison of various mammals



Meat, dairy, seafood, egg whites are all sources of animal protein.

Human body is not designed to properly digest any animal protein due to numerous anatomical, physiological and biochemical factors. For example, only 60% of meat protein molecules are broken down into polypeptides, peptides and amino acids, remaining 40% are wholly absorbed through the walls of small intestine. This happens because of the naturally low levels of hydrochloric acid in the stomach and general lack of enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract. Also, for this reason, all protein molecules before being absorbed partially putrefy in the intestines releasing highly harmful nitrogenous compounds such as cadaverine (see Figure 1 below), putrescine, sulfides, histamine, tyramine, indoles, skatoles and purines. Once absorbed, these compounds, along with water and nutrients, are carried by blood to a liver via a hepatic portal vein. The role of a liver is so important that it is designed to function even when only 20% of it is intact; besides secreting bile, metabolizing nutrients, it also neutralizes harmful substances. However, the more liver is impaired and the higher the level of toxins there is in the gastrointestinal tract, the greater the amount that is left in the blood and transported to the heart through inferior vena cava. However, because high levels of toxins in the blood are not compatible with life as cardiac arrest* and medullary paralysis** may occur leading to death, the amount of toxins carried to the heart and brain is decreased by their deposition in a liver, kidneys, lungs, adipose and skin tissue. The toxic substances from animal protein ingestion include the compounds mentioned earlier as well as derivatives of amino acids and peptides (broken down protein molecules) such as monoamines, urea, uric acid and creatine. With time, the accumulation of these nitrogenous substances in tissues leads to partial blockage of vessels leading to and from the tissues impairing the uptake of nutrients and oxygen and elimination of waste. Hypoxic (lacking oxygen), malnourished and filled with impurities, tissues cannot function properly, giving rise to many chronic diseases, including allergies. In case of allergies, the toxins become irritants and immune system increasingly begins to perceive them as being foreign substances firing allergic responses to destroy them. When the level of impurities reaches the critical level, the immune system is so disoriented that it becomes sensitive not only to endogenous and exogenous harmful substances but harmless as well – this is when a child or an adult becomes diagnosed with allergies.

A path to the allergy-free life is simple but not easy – abandoning animal food and doing a complete body cleanse with fasting involved are tasks not everyone is willing or able to undertake. However, the prize of being able to eat succulent peaches, adopt a puppy and finally smell that pesky ragweed is worthless.




Cadaverine synthesis

Figure 1. Cadaverine is responsible for the noxious smell of decomposing flesh.

L-lysine (lysine) is proteinogenic (protein-forming) amino acid that is released upon bacterial decomposition of proteins after a living organism dies. Lysine is converted to cadaverine by bacterial lysine decarboxylase enzyme. Ingestion of animal protein encourages this process in a human gastrointestinal tract, which, theoretically, should only happen in a graveyard.




Please read Part 1 of this article:


Animal protein is a major root cause of allergies (Part 1)





* paralysis of heart muscle
** medulla oblongata, a center in the brain responsible for respiration, ceases to function


Main reference:

Oganyan, M.V. (2004). Golden rules of natural medicine. Rostov-on-Don: Fenix.
Note: No English copy is available (original language is Russian)


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.