You are low on energy from heat.
And you need the fastest way to cool down.
- ice-cold drinks
- cold water / ice
- or cold shower?
USE PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL !
- Locate a bottle of peppermint essential oil in your house
- Take 4-5 drops, and slather them over your body, like lotion.
You can use the oil straight out of the bottle, undiluted.
Try not to get the oil into your eyes and armpits – nothing will happen, just unpleasant.
What peppermint oil to use?
- Because your skin absorbs whatever you put on it, it’s better to use an organic version.
- Or at least some brand that is independently certified
- Or those brands that come from Australia or New Zealand. The regulations are more stringent there than in North America.
* Any peppermint essential will come in a bottle small enough to take it with you anywhere you go*
How I discovered it
Once when using an essential oil blend on my temples which contained peppermint essential oil, I noticed that it’s quite cooling.
I applied it on other parts of the body, and felt cooler 😉